Following the recent circular letter from the Directorate General of Immigration office coordinating with Bali’s government if you are a citizen from one of the countries below you are now able to get a Visa On Arrival at the Airport in Bali without quarantine:
- United States of America
- Brunei Darussalam
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
The conditions to get VOA
The conditions to get VOA at the airport are that you need to present your valid passport with a minimum validity of at least 12 months, negative PCR test results which taken a maximum of 2×24 hours before the flight, fully vaccinated with a booster, and proof of paid hotel minimum 4 days.
VOA cost is IDR 500k and you can extend with for another 30 days.
The maximum stay of VOA is 60 days and you can’t convert or apply for a new visa inside Indonesia unless you leave the country and apply from outside Indonesia.
If you wish to stay over 60 days we suggest you apply for a B211A visa as with this visa you can stay for up to 6 months and you can convert this visa into a limited stay permit (KITAS) if you are qualified for one of the KITAS available.
The process to Get Visa on Arrival
- No need to do anything in your home country
- Passport must be valid for at least six months (no exceptions)
- Queue at Visa on Arrival Counter at International Airport (e.g. DPS Denpasar) in the Arrival hall (before going to immigration counters)
- Pay USD 35 (or IDR 500,000 (AUD, EUR also accepted)
- Go to the immigration counter and show your passport with the receipt (there is a separate queue for Visa on Arrival, which is much faster!)
Link to the official press release by Indonesia Immigration: