- Title:Rental yearly
- Build Size:sqm
- Land Size:sqm
- Price:USD 13,298 / year
7 Bedroom Boutique Hotel in a Tropical Garden
This Boutique Suite Hotel is an intimate and luxury accommodation nestled in the heart of Sanur on the beach side, located in a quiet and genuine residential area, close to shops, restaurants and beaches. An absolutely ideal blend of luxury with a homely feeling.
Built in 2015 with a total building size of 493 m2 and sitting on 1000 m2 of land, this 5 Suite + 2 bedroom bungalow property comes with a refined design. Each room has been created with a different theme, incorporating high quality finishings. With an overflowing 17 x 3.5 meter swimming pool equipped with 2 x hp DAB pump systems , a private Spa room, professional fully equipped kitchen, laundry and office room.
THE 5 SUITES :
The rooms have been designed to preserve the guest’s privacy. Special attention has been paid to space, comfort, equipment and decoration. En-suite shower rooms are closed and vegetated. Each area is equipped with showers, and marble basins. All suites have a spacious private terrace with a fan, private lounge (for breakfast, lunch and dinner) and beanbags.
- Rooms around 52m2 :16 m2 and 18 m2 rooms / Spacious shower room of 17 m2 / private terrace 19 m2.
- AC Daikin or Panasonic INVERTER 1,5PK.
- 2 Marble basins and Italian showers.
- Gas water heater
The Bungalow / 2 Bedrooms
With its total surface of 140 m2, the bungalow was built with an antic Javanese teak wood house. It is composed of 2 rooms with their en-suite bathrooms. The huge dining / living room opens onto the garden/pool views.
- Bungalow 140 m2 :18 m2 room /10 m2 shower room / 84 m2 living area
- AC Panasonic INVERTER 1,5PK
- 2 Bathrooms with 2 marble basins and Italian shower
- Marble floor
- Gas Water heater
- WiFi 70 MB connection, Mikrotik motherboard and Totolink antenna.
Since its creation in 2014, this Boutique Hotel has tried to keep an eco friendly approach as much as possible in an urban environment, through it’s conception and also by daily management of the hotel.
A Sustainable Approach
Local Building Materials:
- High quality durable materials for the structure: Sulawesi marble flooring, Palimanan walling from Java, wooden carpentry, Alang-Alang traditional roofing.
- Furniture was designed by the owners and made from recycled materials. Decorations have been sourced in Bali island.
Water And Electricity Consumption Management:
- Use of public water instead of a well to preserve the ground water and to avoid salinization of the rice fields. Installation of water frothers and Italian showers (no bathtubs).
- Laundry is washed every 3 days (except guest’s request).
- LED lamps, high-end and high-performance air conditioning, gas water heaters.
- Filtered drinking water; served at will in glass carafes. This avoids the use and transportation of plastic bottles.
Environmentally sensitive waste management:
Waste sparing collected and recycled by “Eco Bali Recycling” Minimum use of plastics (no plastic bags in the rooms, bamboo straws…)
A reasoned use of maintenance products :
Daily use of pure chlorine (without stabilizers) in the pool… A fine control and less odors and side effects. Natural cleaning products such as white vinegar, baking soda, essential oils.
Natural body care line ;
Available in room and used in the spa, parabens free, sulfates free, customized for this Boutique Hotel with natural products.
A Locavore Approach
Special attention is paid to the quality of the kitchen produce served at The Boutique Suites. All dishes are prepared and processed onsite from fresh and/or organic products in slow food philosophy. The chef was trained in French cuisine and pastries.
50 reviews / rate 4.7 / 5
No. 1 / 93 Hotels in Sanur
No. 33 / 1661 Hotels in Bali
Rating: 5 / 5
Excellence awards 2017, 2018, 2019
Online Travel Agent:
Booking rates ; 9.4 / 10
Expedia Group rates ; 9.6 / 10 for hotels.com and 4.8 / 5 for Expedia
Guide Du Routard ; 2017, 2018, 2019
This Boutique hotel has a 24 year lease until 14 / 07 / 2044 with a 30 year extension option defined at the market price.
License: Villa & Office (tourism license)
THE COMPANY & LICENCE:
- Company: PMA 100% Foreign shares.
- License : tourism rental
- Title:Rental yearly
- Build Size:200 sqm
- Land Size:400 sqm
- Price:USD 14,321 / year
- Build Size:440 sqm
- Land Size:2000 sqm
- Year Built:2010
- Price:USD 1,091,126