This beautiful boutique hotel is located 10 minutes east of Ubud center and its myriad of restaurants, shops, spas and Yoga places. The traditional town of Ubud is also host to many festivals like the Ubud Spirit Festival, the Readers and Writers Festival, food festivals, Jazz festivals and many more. It is the spiritual and traditional heart of Bali.
People from all over the world meet in this exciting town and find a secure heaven in this boutique hotel for their stay in Bali. A Yoga Shala provides the perfect room for meditation and yoga overlooking the rice fields beyond and enjoying the serenity of the surrounding nature.
It is already a well established hotel with very good occupancy rates focusing on yoga and meditation groups.
The hotel consists of 10 beautiful and very comfortable rooms, a restaurant, spa, yoga place and a large swimming pool in the center of the premises.
The property has 2000 sqm of Freehold land. An adjoining plot of 1000 sqm of Leasehold land which is included in the price, provides more space for additional buildings. With the stunning nature surrounding it, it would be ideal for an Ayurvedic center. The right committed new owners could have many options to extend the business.
- The 10 lovely rooms have different sizes.No two rooms are the same, each one has some element of surprise.
- The restaurant overlooks the garden, so while enjoying the variousculinary delicacies, whether traditional or international menu, the guests can enjoy thepeaceful scenery. The restaurant specializes on clean and healthy eating.
- The Spa is nicely located overlooking a small jungle valley and offers treatments and massages for relaxation and rejuvenation by experienced therapists.
- The Yoga Shala looks out over beautiful rice fields and has a prime location at the property. It is well equipped with Yoga mats etc. A variety of Yoga treats are offered for beginners and advanced practitioners.
- The large swimming pool is at the center of the property.
This beautiful and well established hotel is for sale as the current owners need to go back to their home country. It is a fantastic opportunity for a new owner.
This Freehold property is priced to sell for: USD 750,000